Welcome to The Business Year Site. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which, together with our Privacy & Security Policy, govern The Business Year’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, we recommend that you stop using our website. The term “The Business Year Site” refers to this website regardless of how you access it, as well as any The Business Year apps.
- The content of the pages of The Business Year Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on The Business Year Site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent.
- Your use of any information or materials on The Business Year Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The Business Year Site contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in The Business Year Site, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time, the The Business Year Site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website/s. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website/s.
You may access areas of The Business Year Site that require registration by becoming a registered member and creating an account with us. You agree to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords or other account identifiers that you choose and all activities that occur under your account.
By registering on the The Business Year Site, you agree that:
- Your account and password are personal to you and may not be used by anyone else.
- You will not do anything that would assist anyone who is not a registered user to gain access to any registration area of The Business Year Site.
- You will not create registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the site, or other users, nor will you seek to pass yourself off as another user.
- You agree to notify us immediately if you become aware any unauthorized use of your password or account identifiers by others.
Termination of registration
If you no longer wish to have a registered account, you may terminate your account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you no longer accept these terms and conditions, or any future modification to these terms and conditions, you must cease using The Business Year Site. Continued use of The Business Year Site indicates your continued acceptance of these terms and conditions.
If, for any reason, we believe that you have not complied with these terms and conditions, we may, at our sole discretion, cancel your access to the registration areas of The Business Year Site immediately and without prior notice.
We may terminate your registered account, at our sole discretion, by emailing you at the address you have registered stating that the agreement has terminated.
Third party advertising on The Business Year Site
Users advertising material submitted by third parties on The Business Year Site. Each advertiser is solely responsible for the content of its advertising material. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission, or inaccuracy therein.